2×2, 4×4, 6×6, 8×8
Pin Dia. (mm):
Plate Thickness (mm):
Weight / Meter (kg/m):
Heat Treating, Polishing
SMCC or OEM
Leaf chains are built of interlaced plates held together by rivet pins. They are built with the same high degree of precision as our roller chains. HKK Leaf chains are used for applications that require strong flexible linkage for transmitting motion or lift. Specially selected steel and unique heat treatment assures high strength and durability. The first number or numbers in leaf chains identifies the chain pitch, the last 2 numbers identify the chain’s lacing. New applications should use BL series leaf chains.
Leaf Chain is the most simple of steel chains, consisting only of link plates and pins. This chain generally has greater tensile strength than roller chains and runs over sheaves rather than sprockets. They are suitable for hanging, balancing or motion transmitting applications. Leaf chains are often used as counterweight chains for machine tools, elevator and oven doors, fork lift truck masts, spinning frames and similar lifting or balancing applications.
Plates are connected by pins and hold the tension loaded on the chain.
Plate configuration and thickness are the same as ANSI G8 roller chain. Pin diameter is almost the same as ANSI G8 roller chain.
BL Series leaf chains consist of link plates which are thicker and larger in contour than the AL Series link plates of the same pitch. The link plates have the same thickness as the link plates of the next larger pitch size in ANSI G8 roller chains. The pins have the same diameter as those of ANSI G8 roller chains of the next larger pitch.
For Applications That Required Strong Flexible Linkage | Ideal for Lifting Applications | Specially Selected Steel | Unique Heat Treatment Process
WHY CHOOSE US
1. Reliable Quality Assurance System
2. Cutting-Edge Computer-Controlled CNC Machines
3. Bespoke Solutions from Highly Experienced Specialists
4. Customization and OEM Available for Specific Application
5. Extensive Inventory of Spare Parts and Accessories
6. Well-Developed CZPT Marketing Network
7. Efficient After-Sale Service System
The 219 sets of advanced automatic production equipment provide guarantees for high product quality. The 167 engineers and technicians with senior professional titles can design and develop products to meet the exact demands of customers, and OEM customizations are also available with us. Our sound global service network can provide customers with timely after-sales technical services.
We are not just a manufacturer and supplier, but also an industry consultant. We work pro-actively with you to offer expert advice and product recommendations in order to end up with a most cost effective product available for your specific application. The clients we serve CZPT range from end users to distributors and OEMs. Our OEM replacements can be substituted wherever necessary and suitable for both repair and new assemblies.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
How do I install a car parking chain correctly and securely to ensure its proper functioning?
Proper installation is crucial to ensure the car parking chain operates correctly and securely. Follow these steps for a successful installation:
1. Site Assessment:
– Conduct a thorough site assessment to determine the best location for the parking chain. Consider factors such as traffic flow, visibility, and clearance requirements.
2. Choose the Right Chain:
– Select a parking chain that suits the specific needs of your parking facility, considering factors such as traffic volume, vehicle types, and environmental conditions.
– Measure the width of the entrance or exit where the chain will be installed to ensure you select the appropriate length of the chain.
4. Anchor Points:
– Identify and prepare sturdy anchor points on either side of the entrance or exit to mount the parking chain. Ensure the anchors are securely attached to the ground or wall to withstand the force applied by the chain.
5. Chain Height:
– Position the parking chain at an appropriate height to allow vehicles to pass underneath without obstruction. Ensure there is sufficient clearance for all types of vehicles that will use the parking facility.
– Install the parking chain according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Use appropriate tools and equipment to ensure a secure and stable installation.
7. Secure Attachment:
– Double-check that the chain is securely attached to the anchor points, and there is no excessive slack or sagging.
– Install clear and visible signage to inform users about the presence of the parking chain and how to operate it.
– Test the parking chain’s movement to ensure it raises and lowers smoothly without any obstructions or jams.
– Develop a maintenance schedule and conduct regular inspections to ensure the parking chain remains in good working condition. Lubricate the chain and address any issues promptly.
By following these installation steps and providing regular maintenance, you can ensure the car parking chain functions correctly and securely, providing efficient access control and enhancing the overall safety and convenience of your parking facility.
How do I choose the right car parking chain for my parking facility based on traffic volume and vehicle types?
Choosing the right car parking chain for your parking facility involves considering the traffic volume and types of vehicles that will use the facility. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Traffic Volume:
– For high-traffic areas with a significant number of vehicles entering and exiting frequently, consider a durable and heavy-duty parking chain made from materials like steel or stainless steel. These materials can withstand the wear and tear associated with frequent use.
– For low-traffic areas or temporary parking setups, lighter materials like plastic or PVC chains may be suitable as they are more cost-effective.
2. Vehicle Types:
– For standard passenger cars and small vehicles, most parking chains should be sufficient. However, consider the length of the chain to accommodate wider entry points.
– For larger vehicles, such as trucks or buses, ensure that the parking chain is robust enough to support their weight and size. Opt for heavy-duty chains with thicker links and higher load-bearing capacity.
3. Manual vs. Automatic:
– Manual parking chains operated by attendants may be suitable for smaller parking facilities with moderate traffic. They offer a cost-effective and simple access control solution.
– Automatic parking chains integrated with electronic access control systems are more suitable for larger parking facilities or those with high traffic volume. They provide faster and more efficient access control, minimizing waiting times.
– Consider whether you require customized parking chains to fit specific dimensions or to align with the overall aesthetic of the parking facility.
5. Environmental Factors:
– For outdoor parking facilities exposed to harsh weather conditions, opt for materials that offer good corrosion resistance, such as stainless steel or aluminum.
– Determine the budget available for the parking chains, considering both the initial investment and long-term maintenance costs.
– Ensure that the chosen parking chains comply with local regulations and accessibility requirements to provide a safe and accessible parking environment.
By carefully evaluating these factors, you can select the most appropriate car parking chain that aligns with your parking facility’s specific needs, ensuring efficient access control and a positive user experience for all vehicle types and traffic volumes.
What are the standard sizes and configurations available for car parking chains?
Car parking chains come in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different parking facility needs. The standard sizes and configurations include:
1. Length: Parking chains are available in different lengths to span across various entrance or exit widths. Common lengths range from 10 feet (3 meters) to 20 feet (6 meters) to cover typical driveway widths.
2. Link Diameter: The diameter of the individual chain links can vary, with common sizes being around 1/4 inch (6mm) to 3/8 inch (10mm). Thicker links provide additional strength and durability.
3. Material: Parking chains are usually made from sturdy metals like steel, which ensures they can withstand outdoor conditions and the weight of vehicles.
4. Color: While the most common color for parking chains is standard metal silver, some manufacturers offer chains with colored coatings for aesthetic purposes or enhanced visibility.
5. Configurations: There are two primary configurations of parking chains:
- Fixed: Fixed parking chains are permanently mounted on sturdy posts or walls on either side of the entrance or exit. They are not adjustable in length and remain in place at all times.
- Retractable: Retractable or removable parking chains can be raised or lowered as needed. They are connected to retractable posts or bollards, allowing attendants or automated systems to control access by raising or lowering the chain.
It’s essential to choose the appropriate size and configuration based on the specific requirements of the parking facility, the expected volume of traffic, and the level of security needed.
editor by CX 2023-08-21