PU Wheel Chock / wheel stops employed for heavy products such as haul trucks, loaders, and cranes.
- fifteen-ton load capacity
- Rated for tires up to 35″ in diameter
- Meets MSHA requirements
- Difficult polyurethane building
- Mounting holes for ropes, chains, or brackets
- Large-visibility orange color
- Temperature-resistant, light-weight polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Eyebolt or mounting bolt for ropes and chains
- Little style makes for straightforward storage
- Substantial visibility orange coloration
Our 18-inch 24-inch 36-inch wheel chocks are developed for plane and are normally resistant to UV rays, compression, skidding, oil and temperature.
They are produced of 100% polyurethane.
Every pair of wheel chocks is joined by a yellow or white rope.
We have numerous distinct wheel chock utilized for Truck, bus, trailer, vehicle and small & plane. Size from 8 inch to fifty two inch.
We’re able to do new wheelchock as your sample or drawing.
The push chain is utilized to transmit mechanical electrical power when the axle distance is brief. These chains have effective lubrication. There are the following a few varieties of energy transmission chains. Slider or Bushing Chain Bushing Roller Chain Quiet Chain
The atmosphere in which the roller chain is used and the operate it performs will influence which roller chain is employed and how typically you will want to replace it. Rest confident that roller chains are a single of the most powerful and successful alternatives for electrical power transmission and transportation purposes. You will discover roller chains most commonly employed for mechanical electricity transmission in industrial equipment and merchandise conveyance through manufacturing services. Common Industries: Foods, Beverage, Supplies, Packaging, Automotive, Metals, Development, Mining